“Professional with a personal touch.” At Mallory Law Office, Ken’s goal is to provide excellent legal service while giving his clients the special, individual attention that their cases deserve.
A member of Mallory Law Office since January 2014, Ken currently serves clients with pre-litigation and litigation needs. He brings with him 15 years of legal experience in a variety of areas:
- alternative dispute resolution
- business law, including commercial, contract, and tort law
- church law
- common carrier law, including elevator/escalator law
- construction law
- ERISA law
- franchise law
- insurance law, including coverage and bad faith claims and estate liquidation issues
- property law, including eminent domain, landlord/tenant, oil & gas rights, and premises liability
- transportation and logistics law, including railroad and trucking law
- utility tort law
- wills, trusts, and estates
- family law
Prior to joining Mallory Law Office, Ken was an Attorney in the Litigation Department at Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP in Columbus, Ohio, for 15 years. A 1999 graduate of the University of Virginia School of Law, Charlottesville, Virginia (Juris Doctor), Ken also holds degrees from Grace Theological Seminary, Winona Lake, Indiana (Master of Theology, Master of Divinity) and Cedarville University, Cedarville, Ohio (B.A. Bible and Business Administration).
Since moving to Columbus, Ken has worked with the Family Advocacy Clinic Domestic Violence Project at Capital University Law School, helping low-income victims of domestic violence obtain divorces, dissolutions, and civil protection orders. In recognition of his work, he was honored as a 2007 Recipient of the Columbus Bar Association/Columbus Bar Foundation Pro Bono Award.
In addition to practicing law, Ken enjoys doing theology, hiking Civil War Battlefields, Beethoven symphonies, and hometown pizza (Dayton/West Carrollton, Ohio). Call Ken for counsel, advice, consultation, and assistance with your legal needs.
- State of Ohio
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- United States District Courts for the Southern District of Ohio
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
Bar Association Memberships
- Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Litigation Section
- Christian Legal Society, Central Ohio Chapter – board member and occasional speaker/presenter